Chasing the waterfall in the south Iceland – One Day Photo Tour
Iceland is spectacular in so many ways and Icelandic nature is quite unique with its vast landscape and nature. The country’s most recognizable series of attractions though are maybe the endless number of waterfalls making Iceland unique. Our collection of waterfalls is vast, they are all unique and differ from each other both in shape and sizes. You don’t need to go far from the city to explore and enjoy the beauty of the waterfalls. This special day tour takes you around the south part of Iceland and if the conditions are good we will be able to see and photograph more than 10 waterfalls.
We need to be flexible and choose the best locations based on conditions. The light, time of year and the weather are critical componenets in providing our customers with the best photographic opportunities.
Places to visit, depends on time and weather if we can see them all:
• The waterfalls on the Golden Circle route; Faxi, Brúarfoss and Gullfoss
• The waterfalls in Þjórsárdalur; Háifoss, þjófafoss and Hjálparfoss
• The waterfalls on the south coastline; Seljalandsfoss, Gljúfurbúi, Skógafoss and Kvernufoss.
• The waterfalls in the highland; Fögrufossar and Sigöldufoss
Note: Due to weather and limited daylight during winter time the itinerary can vary between days. We evaluate circumstances and take the best-informed decision possible.
Terms and what is included and not:
- Availability: Summertime
Duration: April through October, 10-12 hours.
Departure: 8.00 am.
- Price: $990 per car (4×4 with seats for 4 max pax). Prices are fixed for the day-tours, with max 4 participants to share the cost. Tours include transportation by a 4×4 car/fuel, guiding and landscape photography assistants. As this is a private tour we can flex and change the schedule if you have special wishes as to locations etc.
- Pickup and dropoff in the Reykjavik area
- Feel free to send your request about availability and questions to: email@example.com
- We understand plans can change. So be assured that there will be a full refund for cancellation up to 30 days before your tour.
- Food and beverages. We will stop on the way for lunch and snacks.
Bring with you:
- Your photo gear, sturdy tripod and filters
- Warm clothes, cloves and hats and hiking shoes